If you’re like most businesses, you don’t have your own in-house software expert yet software is central to your everyday business success.
Imagine if you had a person you could call who knew your business and its systems and could provide you with sound advice and practical, affordable solutions: That person is your Personal Programmer.
What Can a Personal Programmer Do For You?
- Small, one-off jobs
- Complete software solutions
- Business Transformation Programs
Helping you fix and automate those little office jobs
E.g. forms, templates, macros, reports etc:
- You get a fixed price quote including delivery time
- If you like our quote your Personal Programmer will design and implement the solution
- No fuss, affordable pricing and efficient service
- Rock solid Results and Reliability Guarantee
Helping you get the best out of your business
- Streamlining your office systems
- Mobilising your workforce using handheld/mobile technology
- Extending your existing systems with new reports and other capabilities
- Fixing or upgrading your existing software systems
- Getting more business value out of your iPad and other latest technology
- Developing iPhone, android and other smarphone applications
- Getting better reports from your existing software, such as MYOB or Crystal Reports
- Improving your Excel/Word efficiency with more robust spreadsheets, templates, forms or add-ins
Who is your Personal Programmer?
A rare combination: 1 part degree qualified software expert and 1 part business leader with extensive experience (5 or more years) in operational improvement. It takes both skills to identify opportunities and work out which solutions can yield the best business results.
Once established – your Personal Programmer is just an email or call away. No call centres and always the same person.